At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Developer GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antirheumatics
- Mechanism of Action Type 4 cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 09 Mar 1999 No-Development-Reported for Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (Unknown route)
- 29 Aug 1996 Preclinical development for Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (Unknown route)