At a glance
- Originator Chiron Corporation
- Class Antibacterials; Antituberculars; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Mycobacterium avium complex infections; Tuberculosis
Most Recent Events
- 04 Aug 1998 No-Development-Reported for Tuberculosis in USA (Unknown route)
- 04 Aug 1998 No-Development-Reported for Mycobacterium avium complex infections in USA (Unknown route)
- 18 Sep 1996 An in vitro study has been added to the antimicrobial activity section