Latest Information Update: 08 May 1998
At a glance
- Originator Antigenics
- Class Antineoplastics; Piperazines
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Systemic inflammatory response syndrome
Most Recent Events
- 08 May 1998 Discontinued-Preclinical for Systemic inflammatory response syndrome in USA (Unknown route)
- 03 Sep 1996 Preclinical development for Systemic inflammatory response syndrome in USA (Unknown route)
- 29 Aug 1996 New profile