Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2001
At a glance
- Originator Ligand Pharmaceuticals; Wyeth
- Class Antineoplastics; Hormonal replacements; Hormones
- Mechanism of Action Progesterone receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Breast cancer; Menopausal syndrome
Most Recent Events
- 07 Feb 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Menopausal syndrome in USA (Unknown route)
- 07 Feb 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Breast cancer in USA (Unknown route)
- 18 Apr 2000 No-Development-Reported for Menopausal syndrome in USA (Unknown route)