Latest Information Update: 18 May 1998
At a glance
- Originator Celltech Group
- Developer Bristol-Myers Squibb; Celltech Group
- Class Antirheumatics
- Mechanism of Action Metalloprotease inhibitors; Peptide hydrolase inhibitors; Tumour necrosis factor inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 18 May 1998 Discontinued-Preclinical for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)
- 18 May 1998 Discontinued-Preclinical for Rheumatoid arthritis in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 20 Feb 1998 Preclinical development for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)