At a glance
- Originator Unknown
- Developer Novartis
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 25 Nov 1997 Preclinical development for Solid tumours in Japan (Unknown route)
- 25 Nov 1997 Phase-I clinical trials for Solid tumours in USA (Unknown route)
- 25 Nov 1997 Phase-I clinical trials for Solid tumours in Switzerland (Unknown route)