Latest Information Update: 24 Oct 1997
At a glance
- Originator NeuroSearch
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Oxadiazoles; Oxazines
- Mechanism of Action Guanylate cyclase inhibitors; Nitric oxide inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 24 Oct 1997 Discontinued-Preclinical for Inflammation in Denmark (Unknown route)
- 29 Aug 1996 New profile
- 29 Aug 1996 Preclinical development for Inflammation in Denmark (Unknown route)