Tc 99m oregovomabAlternative Names: MAb B43.13-Tc 99m; Monoclonal antibody B43.13-technetium-99m; Tru-Scint-AG; Tru-Scint-OV
Latest Information Update: 04 Sep 2001
At a glance
- Originator Biomira
- Class Monoclonal antibody diagnostics; Radiopharmaceutical diagnostics
- Mechanism of Action Radionuclide imaging enhancers
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Breast cancer; Cancer metastases
Most Recent Events
- 04 Sep 2001 Discontinued - Phase-II for Cancer metastases (diagnosis, arising from ovarian cancer) in Germany (unspecified route)
- 04 Sep 2001 Discontinued - Phase-III for Breast cancer (diagnosis, recurrent) in USA (unspecified route)
- 04 Sep 2001 Discontinued - Phase-II for Cancer metastases (diagnosis, arising from ovarian cancer) in Canada (unspecified route)