Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2002
At a glance
- Originator Xenova Group
- Class Antirheumatics
- Mechanism of Action Collagenase inhibitors; Metalloprotease inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Osteoarthritis; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 01 Aug 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Rheumatoid arthritis in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 01 Aug 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Osteoarthritis in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 09 Mar 1999 No-Development-Reported for Rheumatoid arthritis in United Kingdom (Unknown route)