At a glance
- Originator Sanofi-Synthelabo
- Class Antihypertensives; Peptides
- Mechanism of Action Neuropeptide Y receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cardiovascular disorders
Most Recent Events
- 11 Aug 1998 No-Development-Reported for Cardiovascular disorders in USA (PO)
- 11 Aug 1998 No-Development-Reported for Cardiovascular disorders in France (PO)
- 30 Aug 1996 Preclinical development for Cardiovascular disorders in France (PO)