KSB 301Alternative Names: CB 2431; KSB301
Latest Information Update: 07 Dec 2001
At a glance
- Originator KS Biomedix Holdings
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antirheumatics
- Mechanism of Action Monoamine oxidase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Osteoarthritis
Most Recent Events
- 07 Dec 2001 Discontinued-II for Osteoarthritis in European Union (PO)
- 24 May 2001 KSB 301 is available for licensing (http://www.ksbiomedix.com/)
- 23 May 2001 A phase IIb trial has commenced