Latest Information Update: 03 Jun 1997
At a glance
- Originator British Biotech
- Class Antirheumatics
- Mechanism of Action Metalloprotease inhibitors; Peptide hydrolase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 03 Jun 1997 Discontinued-Preclinical for Rheumatoid arthritis in United Kingdom (PO)
- 29 Aug 1996 New profile
- 29 Aug 1996 Preclinical development for Rheumatoid arthritis in United Kingdom (PO)