At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antirheumatics; Phthalimides; Piperidones; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Rheumatic disorders
Most Recent Events
- 08 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Rheumatic disorders in USA (PO)
- 29 Aug 1996 Preclinical development for Rheumatic disorders in USA (PO)