Cytomegalovirus vaccine live - Xenova
Latest Information Update: 30 May 2002
At a glance
- Originator Xenova Group
- Class Cytomegalovirus vaccines; Viruses
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cytomegalovirus infections
Most Recent Events
- 26 May 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cytomegalovirus infections in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 26 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Cytomegalovirus infections in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 30 Aug 1996 New profile