Latest Information Update: 08 Feb 2008
At a glance
- Originator AstraZeneca
- Class Anti-inflammatories
- Mechanism of Action 5-lipoxygenase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 08 Feb 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Inflammation in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 07 Apr 1999 Merger of Zeneca and Astra to form AstraZeneca completed
- 07 Sep 1998 No-Development-Reported for Inflammation in United Kingdom (unspecified route)