At a glance
- Originator Nippon Hypox
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action 5-lipoxygenase inhibitors; Cyclooxygenase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 25 Mar 1999 No-Development-Reported for Inflammation in Japan (Topical)
- 09 Sep 1996 Investigation in Inflammation in Japan (Topical)
- 29 Aug 1996 New profile