Diclofenac digolilAlternative Names: F 5402M
Latest Information Update: 07 Apr 1998
At a glance
- Originator FAES Farma
- Class Antipyretics; Antirheumatics; Non-opioid analgesics; Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatories; Phenylacetates; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Arachidonic acid inhibitors; Cyclooxygenase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Inflammation; Pain
Most Recent Events
- 07 Apr 1998 Discontinued-I for Inflammation in Spain (Topical)
- 07 Apr 1998 Discontinued-I for Pain in Spain (Topical)
- 29 Aug 1996 Phase-I clinical trials for Inflammation in Spain (Topical)