At a glance
- Originator Teijin Pharma
- Class Antiallergics; Antiasthmatics; Benzoic acids
- Mechanism of Action Histamine release inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Allergic asthma
Most Recent Events
- 19 Oct 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Allergic asthma in Japan (Unknown route)
- 31 Aug 1998 No-Development-Reported for Allergic asthma in Japan (Unknown route)
- 29 Aug 1996 New profile