Latest Information Update: 15 Sep 1998
At a glance
- Originator Sanofi-Synthelabo
- Class Hormones
- Mechanism of Action Somatotropin receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Growth disorders
Most Recent Events
- 15 Sep 1998 Discontinued-preregistration for Growth disorders in European Union (Unknown route)
- 23 Dec 1996 Preregistration for Growth disorders in European Union (Unknown route)
- 04 Sep 1996 Investigation in Growth disorders in France (Unknown route)