Heparin binding neurotrophic factor
Latest Information Update: 09 Jul 2002
At a glance
- Originator Regeneron Pharmaceuticals; Wyeth
- Class Neuroprotectants
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Neurological disorders
Most Recent Events
- 09 Jul 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Neurological disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 13 Oct 2000 Profile reviewed but no significant changes made
- 05 Oct 1998 No-Development-Reported for Neurological disorders in USA (Unknown route)