Latest Information Update: 02 Sep 1998
At a glance
- Originator Mercian
- Class Analgesics; Anti-inflammatories; Antirheumatics; Depsipeptides
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Pain; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 02 Sep 1998 No-Development-Reported for Rheumatoid arthritis in Japan (Intraperitoneal)
- 02 Sep 1998 No-Development-Reported for Pain in Japan (Intraperitoneal)
- 13 Sep 1996 Preclinical development for Rheumatoid arthritis in Japan (Intraperitoneal)