Latest Information Update: 26 Aug 2002
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antiasthmatics; Peptides
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Asthma
Most Recent Events
- 24 Nov 1998 Profile reviewed
- 16 Sep 1996 Investigation in Asthma in Russia (Unknown route)
- 29 Aug 1996 New profile