MBU 820Alternative Names: Oralex
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2002
At a glance
- Originator Molecular Biosystems
- Class Contrast media
- Mechanism of Action Ultrasonography enhancers
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Gastrointestinal disorders
Most Recent Events
- 26 Jan 2001 Molecular Biosystems has been acquired by Alliance Pharmaceutical Corporation
- 29 Aug 1996 Phase-II clinical trials for Gastrointestinal disorders (diagnosis) in USA (PO)