Latest Information Update: 04 Jul 2000
At a glance
- Originator Scotia Holdings [CEASED]
- Class Antiasthmatics
- Mechanism of Action Prostaglandin synthase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma; Pulmonary fibrosis
Most Recent Events
- 04 Jul 2000 Discontinued-II for Pulmonary fibrosis in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 04 Jul 2000 Discontinued-II for Asthma in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 11 Jul 1997 Phase-II clinical trials for Pulmonary fibrosis in United Kingdom (Unknown route)