Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2002
At a glance
- Originator AVANT Immunotherapeutics
- Class Glycoconjugates; Trisaccharides
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hypersensitivity; Transplant rejection
Most Recent Events
- 05 Jun 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Transplant rejection in USA (unspecified route)
- 05 Jun 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Allergy in USA (unspecified route)
- 30 May 2001 Profile reviewed but no significant changes made