At a glance
- Originator Pharmacia Corporation
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antiasthmatics; Neuroprotectants
- Mechanism of Action Antioxidants; Lipid peroxidation inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Asthma; Stroke
Most Recent Events
- 03 Jan 2001 No-Development-Reported for Asthma in USA (Unknown route)
- 03 Jan 2001 No-Development-Reported for Stroke in USA (Unknown route)
- 05 Apr 2000 Pharmacia & Upjohn has merged with Monsanto to form Pharmacia Corporation