Iodofiltic acid I-123 - Medco ResearchAlternative Names: Iodophenylpentadecanoic acid I-123; ViaScint
Latest Information Update: 12 Apr 1999
At a glance
- Originator King Pharmaceuticals Research and Development
- Class Fatty acids; Imaging agents; Iodinated contrast media; Iodobenzenes; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Radionuclide imaging enhancers
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Coronary disorders
Most Recent Events
- 12 Apr 1999 Discontinued - Preregistration for Coronary disorders diagnosis in USA (unspecified route)
- 22 Nov 1996 Preregistration for Coronary disorders diagnosis in USA (unspecified route)