Latest Information Update: 31 Aug 1998
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Developer Macronex; Nonindustrial source
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antiasthmatics; Antihyperglycaemics; Antirheumatics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Tumour necrosis factor inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Adult respiratory distress syndrome; Asthma; Cachexia; Diabetes mellitus; Inflammatory bowel diseases; Multiple sclerosis; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 31 Aug 1998 No-Development-Reported for Multiple sclerosis in USA (PO)
- 31 Aug 1998 No-Development-Reported for Adult respiratory distress syndrome in USA (PO)
- 31 Aug 1998 No-Development-Reported for Cachexia in USA (PO)