Diphtheria tetanus pertussis-hepatitis B vaccine - CJ Corporation
Latest Information Update: 29 Aug 2007
At a glance
- Originator CJ Corporation
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Diphtheria; Hepatitis B; Pertussis; Tetanus
Most Recent Events
- 29 Aug 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Tetanus in South Korea (IM)
- 29 Aug 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Pertussis in South Korea (IM)
- 29 Aug 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Hepatitis B in South Korea (IM)