Anti-ICAM-1 monoclonal antibody YN1/1.7.4Alternative Names: YN1/1.7; YNI/1.7
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 1998
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Developer Isis Pharmaceuticals; Nonindustrial source
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Intercellular adhesion molecule 1 antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Transplant rejection