RES 7011Alternative Names: KF 20704; RES-701-1
Latest Information Update: 13 Oct 2006
At a glance
- Originator Kyowa Hakko
- Class Antiasthmatics; Antihypertensives
- Mechanism of Action Endothelin B receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Respiratory tract disorders
Most Recent Events
- 13 Oct 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Respiratory tract disorders in Japan (unspecified route)
- 12 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Respiratory tract disorders in Japan (Unknown route)
- 02 Sep 1996 Preclinical development for Respiratory tract disorders in Japan (Unknown route)