Anti-ICAM-1 monoclonal antibody 1A-29Alternative Names: 1A-29; Monoclonal antibody 1A-29
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2002
At a glance
- Originator Johns Hopkins University; Nonindustrial source; Pharmacia Corporation
- Developer Nonindustrial source
- Class Anti-ischaemics; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Intercellular adhesion molecule 1 antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Multiple sclerosis; Transplant rejection