TZ 93Alternative Names: Phenolic nortriterpene demethylzeylasteral
Latest Information Update: 22 Aug 2002
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Developer Nonindustrial source; Tsumura
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inhibitors; Immunosuppressants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Autoimmune disorders; Cancer; Transplant rejection
Most Recent Events
- 22 Aug 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Transplant rejection in Japan (unspecified route)
- 22 Aug 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Autoimmune disorders in Japan (unspecified route)
- 22 Aug 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in Japan (unspecified route)