Anti-ICAM-1 monoclonal antibody HA58Alternative Names: HA58
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 1998
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Intercellular adhesion molecule 1 antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Transplant rejection
Most Recent Events
- 01 Sep 1998 No-Development-Reported for Transplant rejection in Japan (Unknown route)
- 04 Sep 1996 New profile
- 04 Sep 1996 Preclinical development for Transplant rejection in Japan (Unknown route)