DexverapamilAlternative Names: d-Verapamil
Latest Information Update: 29 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Originator Abbott GmbH & Co. KG
- Class Chemosensitisers; Nitriles; Phenethylamines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action P-glycoprotein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 31 Jul 1997 Discontinued-II for Cancer in United Kingdom (PO)
- 31 Jul 1997 Discontinued-II for Cancer in Spain (PO)
- 31 Jul 1997 Discontinued-II for Cancer in Italy (PO)