Monoclonal antibody SN7-ricin chain A conjugateAlternative Names: SN7-RA
Latest Information Update: 06 Sep 1996
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antineoplastics; Immunotoxins; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Leukaemia; Lymphoma
Most Recent Events
- 06 Sep 1996 No-Development-Reported for Lymphoma in USA (Unknown route)
- 06 Sep 1996 No-Development-Reported for Leukaemia in USA (Unknown route)
- 05 Sep 1996 New profile