Monoclonal antibody 4B4Alternative Names: Anti-idiotypic monoclonal antibody 4B4
Latest Information Update: 08 Sep 1998
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antineoplastics; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Hodgkin's disease
Most Recent Events
- 08 Sep 1998 No-Development-Reported for Hodgkin's disease in Germany (Unknown route)
- 05 Sep 1996 Preclinical development for Hodgkin's disease in Germany (Unknown route)