At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Antihypertensives; Heart failure therapies
- Mechanism of Action Angiotensin type 1 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Heart failure; Hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 22 May 2001 Profile reviewed but no significant changes made
- 06 Aug 1998 No-Development-Reported for Congestive heart failure in USA (Unknown route)
- 06 Aug 1998 No-Development-Reported for Hypertension in USA (Unknown route)