At a glance
- Originator Merck & Co
- Class Anti-inflammatories
- Mechanism of Action Complement C5a inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 07 Sep 1998 No-Development-Reported for Inflammation in USA (Unknown route)
- 06 Sep 1996 Preclinical development for Inflammation in USA (Unknown route)