Monoclonal antibody Dal B02
Latest Information Update: 08 Sep 1998
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antineoplastics; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Lymphoid leukaemia
Most Recent Events
- 08 Sep 1998 No-Development-Reported for Lymphoid leukaemia in Canada (Unknown route)
- 08 Sep 1998 Profile reviewed
- 06 Sep 1996 Preclinical development for Lymphoid leukaemia in Canada (Unknown route)