Monoclonal antibody 7c11.e8
Latest Information Update: 06 Jul 1998
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Complement activation stimulants; Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Malignant melanoma
Most Recent Events
- 06 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for Malignant melanoma in USA (Unknown route)
- 06 Jul 1998 Profile reviewed
- 06 Sep 1996 Preclinical development for Malignant melanoma in USA (Unknown route)