Monoclonal antibody BW494
Latest Information Update: 09 Sep 1996
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antineoplastics; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Pancreatic cancer
Most Recent Events
- 09 Sep 1996 New profile
- 09 Sep 1996 Discontinued-II for Pancreatic cancer in Netherlands (IV-infusion)
- 09 Sep 1996 Discontinued-II for Pancreatic cancer in Germany (IV-infusion)