At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Mechanism of Action Neurokinin 1 antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Major depressive disorder; Nausea and vomiting; Pain
Most Recent Events
- 07 Oct 2003 No development reported - Phase-II for Depression in USA (unspecified route)
- 07 Oct 2003 No development reported - Clinical-Phase-Unknown for Emesis in USA (PO)
- 30 Jan 2001 Phase-II clinical trials for Depression in USA (Unknown route)