Latest Information Update: 09 Sep 1996
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antineoplastics; Platinum complexes
- Mechanism of Action DNA cross linking agents; Estrogen receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Breast cancer; Prostate cancer
Most Recent Events
- 09 Sep 1996 New profile
- 09 Sep 1996 No-Development-Reported for Breast cancer in Germany (Unknown route)
- 09 Sep 1996 No-Development-Reported for Prostate cancer in Germany (Unknown route)