At a glance
- Originator MotoGen; Nonindustrial source
- Developer Nonindustrial source
- Class Antineoplastics; Cytoprotectives; Radioprotectives; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Free radical scavengers
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer; Chemoprotection; Radioprotection; Rheumatoid arthritis; Septic shock; Spinal cord injuries
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Spinal-cord-injuries in USA (Intraperitoneal)
- 28 Jun 2004 Preclinical trials in Spinal cord injuries in USA (Intraperitoneal)
- 26 Jul 2000 An animal study has been added to the Bacterial infections pharmacodynamics section