Hib-DTaP vaccine - Baxter InternationalAlternative Names: Hib-DTP-acellular vaccine - North American Vaccine
Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2006
At a glance
- Originator Baxter International
- Class Haemophilus vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Diphtheria; Haemophilus infections; Pertussis; Tetanus
Most Recent Events
- 27 Jun 2000 North American Vaccine has been acquired by and merged into Baxter International
- 26 May 1999 Phase-I clinical trials for Haemophilus infections in USA (IM)
- 26 May 1999 Phase-I clinical trials for Pertussis in USA (IM)