At a glance
- Originator British Biotech
- Class Anti-inflammatories
- Mechanism of Action Metalloprotease inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 04 Jun 1997 Discontinued-Preclinical for HIV infections treatment in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 04 Jun 1997 Discontinued-Preclinical for HIV infections treatment in USA (Unknown route)
- 13 Sep 1996 New profile