Latest Information Update: 09 Sep 1998
At a glance
- Originator Research Triangle Park Laboratories
- Mechanism of Action Protein kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Malignant melanoma
Most Recent Events
- 09 Sep 1998 Discontinued - Preclinical for Malignant melanoma in USA (unspecified route)
- 16 Sep 1996 Preclinical development for Malignant melanoma in USA (unspecified route)