At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Analgesics
- Mechanism of Action Alpha 2 adrenergic receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Pain
Most Recent Events
- 02 Sep 1998 No-Development-Reported for Pain in France (Unknown route)
- 17 Sep 1996 New profile
- 17 Sep 1996 Preclinical development for Pain in France (Unknown route)