At a glance
- Originator Sumitomo Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antipsoriatics; Osteoporosis therapies; Vitamin D analogues
- Mechanism of Action Vitamin D3 stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Psoriasis
Most Recent Events
- 22 Feb 2000 No-Development-Reported for Psoriasis in Japan (Unknown route)
- 17 Sep 1996 Preclinical development for Psoriasis in Japan (Unknown route)